“Absolutely fantastic lessons bro. My hats go down to you! I’ve become quite a popular teacher at my school thanks to your fun, compelling, and engaging lessons, such as these. Keep up the good work mate!” – kitster1
- Teach students how to count to 999,999,999
- Teach students about expected salaries and interesting jobs from the US
- Video – “The Best Job In The World”
- Big Numbers – Teach students how to easily count to 999,999,999.
- Number Racing Games – Get students to write and speak large numbers as quickly as they can
- How Much Money? – Show students how much money they can make in Korea vs. USA, then put the countries into a global perspective
- Dirty, Dangerous & Dream Jobs – Show students some very interesting jobs from the US. Get them to discuss the pros and cons of each job.
- Your Dream Job – Get students to write about their dream job, real or fake.