“Your lesson has been a success. The low level students struggle somewhat without translation and when it comes to the activity. However, it still provides a lot of laughs.” – Ollie84
- Familiarize students about the culture of pranks in the West
- Use fun clips and videos to get students to discuss them
- Introduce 8 terms related to pranks and comedy
- Show examples and discuss them
- Get students to design their own pranks using the supplied worksheet
Leo is passionate about connecting people through shared values and interests, and empowering future leaders. He is the Founder of CoFit Movement and Director of Community at SOGO Fitness. An aspiring hyper-polyglot, he heads Tokyo Trilinguals and speaks five languages. Although eclectic in his interests, he is most inspired when writing, teaching and creating. He is most at peace when cleaning, gazing up at the night sky and around the colour blue. Born and raised a second-generation Japanese-Canadian, he calls Vancouver home and is currently based in Tokyo.